We suggest that you carefully read and understand all contents of this Policy before using SkyAnt product and important information including provisions such as disclaimers will be shown in bold. The definition of relevant keywords under this Policy is consistent with that under the SkyAnt User Agreement.
This Policy can be updated by us online at any time. Once the updated policy is published on SkyAnt, it will automatically take effect and replace the original one. If you do not accept the revised provisions, please stop using SkyAnt immediately. Your continued use of SkyAnt will be deemed as an acceptance of the revised policy.
What Information Will We Collect
Please be aware that we attach great importance to the protection of your privacy. We will strictly abide by the principles of “legality, legitimacy, and necessity” to collect your following information is to satisfy your needs in SkyAnt services. And you shall know that if you do not provide the relevant information required, your experience of enjoying SkyAnt services may thus be affected.
- 1. SkyAnt will collect your personal information such as information of your mobile device, operation and transaction records, and wallet address.
- 2. To meet your needs for specific services, SkyAnt will collect your cellphone number, email address and other information.
- 3. Apart from the aforementioned contents, you shall be aware that when you use a specific function of SkyAnt, we will remind you particularly before collecting more of your personal information. If you choose not to agree, we assume that you give up using this specific function of SkyAnt.
- 4. Within the limits of laws and regulations, SkyAnt may collect and use your personal information without your authorization and consent under the following circumstances:
- (1) related to national security or national defense;
- (2) related to public safety, public health, or vital public interest;
- (3) related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial or the execution of judgment;
- (4) where your personal information collected is made public by yourself;
- (5) where your personal information is collected from legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, public government information, etc.;
- (6) where the collection of your information is necessary to maintain the security and compliance level of services, such as the discovery and handling of product and service failures;
- (7) other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
- 5. The ways SkyAnt collect information are as follows:
- (1) You provide us with information. For instance, you provide your cellphone number when you register on SkyAnt, your geographic location when you post contents, your email address when you give feedback, or your additional information when you use our specific services.
- (2) We obtain information during your use of SkyAnt, including information of your mobile device and the records of your operations on SkyAnt;
- (3) We copy some or all of your transaction records through the blockchain system, subject to the those recorded in the blockchain system.
How Will We Use Your Information
- 1. We will send you important notices in a timely manner, such as SkyAnt software update, service agreement, and alteration to the provisions of this Policy.
- 2. We process the feedback you have submitted to us by collecting your public wallet address and the information of your mobile device you have provided.
- 3. We collect your personal information for internal audits, data analysis and researches, etc. in order to constantly improve our services.
- 4. In accordance with the SkyAnt User Agreement and other relevant regulations, we will use user information to manage user behavior.
- 5. We use your information in accordance with laws and regulations and for the need to cooperate with supervision organizations.
How do You Control over Your Information
You have the following rights to independently control your personal information on SkyAnt:
1. You are aware that we will give you notices in advance when we collect information from you for specific purposes, and you have the right to refuse. However, at the same time, you know that when you choose not to provide relevant information, we assume that you give up using SkyAnt’s related services.
2. You are aware that, When you use SkyAnt Product -<My Wallet>, both you and SkyAnt Product have no control over whether your transaction records can be made public, because your transaction records are open and transparent in the entire blockchain trading system that is an open source in nature.
3. You have the right to require that we update, alter or delete your relevant information. But please note that your experience of enjoying SkyAnt services may thus be affected if you alter or delete your relevant information.
4. You are aware that SkyAnt may collect your information in accordance with Paragraph 4, Article 1 of this Policy without your authorization and consent.
We May Share or Transmit Your Information
- 1. We will not share with or transfer your personal information to any third party without your prior consent, except in the following cases:
- (1) where we have obtained your explicit consent or authorization beforehand;
(2) where your personal information collected is made public by yourself;
(3) where your personal information is collected from legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, public government information, etc;
(5) where we provide user information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and requirements of legal procedures, administrative agencies or judicial authorities;
How Will We Protect Your Information
- 1. SkyAnt will take precautions to protect your personal information to protect your personal information from loss, misappropriation, alteration or destruction. We have strict information security regulations and internal control procedures, and a dedicated information security team strictly implements the above measures within the company.
- 2. If SkyAnt ceases to operate, we will stop the collection of your personal information in a timely manner, which will be announced accordingly on SkyAnt, and then delete or anonymize your personal information held by us within a reasonable time period.
- 3. In case of unfortunate personal information security incident, SkyAnt will inform you of the basic situation of the security incident and the possible impact, the disposal measures we have taken and the remedial measures against you, in accordance with the requirements of the law within 30 days.
Protection for Minors
We make the following special provisions for the protection of minors under the age of 18:
- 1. Minors shall use SkyAnt’s related services under the guidance of their parent or guardian.
- 2. We suggest that the parent or guardian of minors guides them to use SkyAnt on the basis of carefully reading this Policy, the SkyAnt User Agreement and other relevant rules.
- 3. SkyAnt will protect the confidentiality and security of minors' personal information in accordance with nation’s relevant laws and regulations.
We will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information as far as possible under existing technical conditions to avoid the disclosure, falsification or destruction of information. SkyAnt will use wireless networks to transmit data, therefore, we cannot guarantee the privacy and security of data transmitted in such a way.
- 1. If you are a user outside the People's Republic of China, you need to fully understand and abide by all laws, regulations and rules in your jurisdiction related to the use of SkyAnt services.
- 2. If you encounter any problems related to the use of personal information of SkyAnt services, you can contact us by【<Me>-About us】or【<Me>-Setting-Feedback】on SkyAnt Product. Generally you will receive reply from SkyAnt within 30 days.
- 4. Any translation of this Policy is provided for convenience only and is not intended to revise the provisions of this Policy. If there is any conflict between the Chinese version and the non-Chinese version of this Policy, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- 5. This Policy shall be applied from Nov.15th, 2018.
For matters not covered in this Policy, you shall follow the announcements and relevant rules that we update from time to time.