SkyAnt User Agreement
Thanks for using SkyAnt services. <SkyAnt User Agreement>(hereinafter referred to as 'this agreement') is made by SkyAnt (hereinafter referred to as 'SkyAnt' or 'we') and the user (hereinafter referred to as 'user' or 'you'). This agreement is a legally valid contract between you and us.
We hereby remind you that before using SkyAnt APP or skyant.com website (hereinafter referred to as SkyAnt), please read carefully the SkyAnt User Agreement and related agreements mentioned below. Special attention shall be given to the ‘Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability’ clauses as stipulated in this Agreement, which are shown in bold so that you can fully understand the provisions under this Agreement and measure risks by yourself. If you are accepting this Agreement and using the services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement. By accessing our service, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted this agreement.
If SkyAnt decide to make changes to this agreement, we will provide notice of those changes by updating the ‘Latest Updated’ date above or posting notice in -Setting-About us. Your continued use of the service will confirm your acceptance of the changes.
I. Account Registration
1. As a condition to using certain of the Services and in order for us to provide them to you, you may be required to create an account (an ‘Account’), provide your age, an email address or a mobile phone number and select a password and SkyAnt username. You agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information, particularly your email address or mobile phone number.
- 2. In view of the binding registration method of the ‘SkyAnt’ account, you agree that SkyAnt will use your mobile phone number or email address once you register, and automatically extract your mobile phone number or email address and related identification code.
- 3. If you are between the minimum age and 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority where you reside), you may only access or use the Service under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by this Agreement.
II. User Services
- 1. Social Services: The service refers to the cross-platform social software services provided by SkyAnt to users, enabling single or multiple users to communicate instantly through their accounts, adding friends, paying attention to others, posting text, pictures, videos, carry out reviews, forwarding, sharing, and other relationships to expand the chain, social function services and content. SkyAnt may change the services it provides, and the service content provided by SkyAnt may change at any time; the user will receive notice of changes in service from SkyAnt.
- 2. Freedom of Speech: Users enjoy the freedom of speech, but they must not violate local laws nor the moral consensus of human society.
- 3. Publishing Contents: Users enjoy the right to post texts, pictures, videos, audios, and contents in other media forms. However, the intellectual property rights of original contents uploaded and published or contents with legal authorization belong to the user or the original copyright owner.
- 4. Privacy Protection: Users’ personal information is protected and not subject to any queries from other individuals or institutions, unless state organs make inquiries in accordance with the law or users choose to make their own information open.
- 5. In order to create a high-quality content value community, users promise and agree to be responsible for all their actions within the SkyAnt social platform, enjoy the benefits of the behavior, and assume responsibility for the behavior. Users understand that SkyAnt do not provide the following services:
- (1) The password for storing the user pass information (the password set when the user creates/imports the wallet), the private key, the mnemonic, and the keystore;
- (2) Retrieving the user's wallet password, private key, mnemonic, keystore;
- (3) freezing the certificate in the user's personal account;
- (4) Loss of the user's personal account;
- (5) Restoring the pass in the user's personal account;
- (6) Restoring the use, disposition, and status before the transaction;
III. Risk Warning
- 1. If you or your counterparty fails to abide by this Agreement or operation instructions and rules on related pages of website description, transaction or payment when using SkyAnt services, SkyAnt does not guarantee that the transaction will be successfully completed and SkyAnt will not be liable for damages. Under the aforementioned circumstances, if the money has already been credited to your or your counterparty’s SkyAnt account or a third-party wallet, you shall be aware that blockchain operations are 'irreversible' and relevant transactions are 'irrevocable', and thus you and your counterparty shall bear the corresponding risks and consequences.
2. In the trading process, you shall judge by yourself whether Counterparty is a person of full capacity for civil conduct, and decide whether to trade with the other party or transfer money to the other party’s account. Besides, you shall bear all related risks.
- 3. In the money transfer process, if there appear abnormal information prompts such as "transaction failure", "packaging timeout", etc., you shall confirm again via the official channel of the relevant blockchain system or via other blockchain query tools to avoid repetitive transfers; otherwise, you shall bear all losses and costs incurred in this process.
4. Please be alert to fraudulent acts on unofficial channels during the use of our SkyAnt services. Once you have discovered such behavior, we encourage you to inform us as soon as possible.
- 5. To protect your digital token security, please try to avoid the risk of misoperation.
- 6. The user shall be responsible for the authenticity, legality, harmlessness, accuracy, validity, etc. of the information transmitted by the user using the ‘SkyAnt’ account or the service, and any legal liability related to the information transmitted by the user shall be It is the responsibility of the user and has nothing to do with SkyAnt. If damage is caused to SkyAnt or a third party, the user shall compensate according to law. SkyAnt reserves the right to recover from the user due to user behavior that causes SkyAnt to be liable to the third party.
- SkyAnt attach great importance to the protection of users’ privacy and please refer to the <SkyAnt Privacy> Policy that we have published and will update from time to time to see our relevant policies on privacy protection.
V. legal liability
SkyAnt are only liable for obligations listed in this Agreement.
- 1. If SkyAnt discover or receive reports from others or complains that the user violates the provisions of this agreement, we will have the right to request relevant information, including but not limited to account avatar, name, user description, or text, voice, pictures, videos, graphics, sending, reply or auto-reply messages and related link pages, as well as other content generated by using the account or the service for review and deletion, depending on the circumstances of the case, including but not limited to warnings, lowering user credit ratings, restricting or hiding user postings, time-limited or permanent account bans, device bans, functional bans, and the results will be notified to relevant users.
- 2. For users who have been banned due to violation of the agreement, they can contact the official customer service at [email protected] to check the ban period. The account banned for a limited time will automatically resume the ban after the ban period ends. Users who have been banned can submit an appeal to the SkyAnt related page, and SkyAnt will review the appeal and decide whether to change the penalty.
- 3. We have the right to reasonably judge whether to violate the relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement, to take appropriate legal measures against any user who violates laws and regulations, and to save relevant information and report to relevant departments in accordance with laws and regulations, etc.
- 4. Any claims or losses claimed by any third party arising from the user's violation of the provisions of this Agreement, including attorney's fees, shall be compensated by SkyAnt and the partner company, affiliated company, and protected from damage.
VI. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- 1. You understand and agree that we can only provide services in accordance with the current level of technology and existing conditions, within the limits of law. We will not assume liability if SkyAnt cannot provide services as normal due to the following reasons:
- (1) downtime maintenance or upgrade of the SkyAnt system;
- (2) force majeure such as typhoons, earthquakes, floods, lightning, or terrorist attacks;
- (3) software or hardware failure of your mobile device, or faults of the communication line or the power supply line;
- (4) failure to use our services in an authorized and approved way;
- (5) viruses, Trojan horses, malware attacks, network congestion, system instability, system or equipment failures, communications failures, power failures, bank’s behaviors or government actions;
- (6) any other reasons for which we are not to blame.
- 2. We will not assume liability under the following circumstances:
- (1) where digital tokens are lost because users have lost their mobile device;
- (2) where digital tokens are lost because users have divulged their password, lent, transferred or authorized others to use their mobile device or SkyAnt account, downloaded SkyAnt applications via unofficial channels or used SkyAnt applications in other unsafe ways;
- (3) where digital tokens are lost due to users’ wrong operation (including but not limited to your input of a wrong address and choice of the node server for the money transfer);
- (4) where digital tokens are lost due to users’ wrong operation caused by their incomprehension of the nature of the blockchain technology;
- (5) where there appear deviations when we copy records of users’ transactions on the blockchain, due to time lags, instability of the blockchain system, etc.
- 3. You understand and acknowledge that you are not responsible for any defects in the product or service quality that SkyAnt provide to the user and any damages caused by it:
- (1) Free services to users that SkyAnt provided;
- (2) Any product or service that SkyAnt present to the user;
VII. Entire Agreement
- 2. If some provisions under this Agreement are deemed to be violations of relevant laws or invalid by a court of jurisdiction, the validity of the remaining provisions thereof will not be affected.
- 3. Any translation of this Agreement is provided for convenience only and is not intended to revise the provisions of this Agreement. If there is any conflict between the Chinese version and the non-Chinese version of this agreement, the Chinese version shall prevail.
VIII. IPR Protection
- 1. SkyAnt is an application that we develop, over which we enjoy intellectual property rights. The intellectual property rights of all contents (including this Agreement, announcements, articles, videos, audios, pictures, files, information, data, trademarks or logos) on SkyAnt shall be entitled to us or a third-party right holder. No one shall use, revise, decompile, copy, publicly transmit, alter, distribute, issue, or publish the aforementioned application and its contents without our or the third-party right holder’s prior written consent.
IX. Alteration, Interrupt and Termination of Services
- 1. You agree that we may temporarily provide or close part of services or functions, or open new ones to guarantee our right to independent business operations. Despite any reduction, increase or change of functions, your continued use of our services indicates that you still agree on this Agreement or the revised provisions under this Agreement.
2. To protect the security of your digital tokens, you shall try to avoid any wrong operation or risk arising from the use of SkyAnt without rudimentary knowledge of the blockchain.
- 3. You shall understand that we will temporarily close our services under the following circumstances:
- (1) where businesses are interrupted due to technical reasons such as the maintenance, upgrade or breakdown of equipment or the blockchain system, or communication interrupt;
- (2) where the SkyAnt system cannot provide services or we reasonably believe that the continued provision of services will cause major risks, due to force majeure such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, blackouts, wars or terrorist attacks, or viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability or government actions, etc.
- (3) other situations that we cannot control or reasonably foresee.
4. We may unilaterally suspend or terminate your use of some or all SkyAnt functions when you:
- (1) According to the law, users should submit real information, but the personal data provided by the user is not true or inconsistent with the registration and fails to provide reasonable proof;
- (2) die;
- (3)deny the mandatory update operation initiated by us to improve SkyAnt functions;
- (4) use SkyAnt for illegal or criminal activities;
- (5) use SkyAnt for spam advertising;
- (6) spread rumors, or cause damage to our and SkyAnt’s Business reputation;
- (7) act illegally, violate this Agreement, or have other behaviors so that we reasonably believe we ought to temporarily close the functions.
- 5. When the relationship between you and us (as a service provider) is altered, interrupted or terminated, you still have the right to withdraw the balance from your SkyAnt account within a reasonable time period.
X. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
- 1. The validity, interpretation, alteration, implementation and dispute resolution of this Agreement and its revisions shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there are no relevant legal provisions, international business practices and/or industry practices shall be applied.
- 2. In the event of any dispute or controversy between you and us, we shall endeavor in the first instance to resolve such matters through friendly negotiations. If the negotiations fail, either party can submit the dispute or controversy to the local court of jurisdiction.
- 1. If you are a user outside the People's Republic of China, you need to fully understand and abide by all laws, regulations and rules in your jurisdiction related to the use of SkyAnt services.
- 2. If you encounter any problems during the use of SkyAnt services, you can contact us by submitting feedback on SkyAnt.
- 3. You can view this Agreement on SkyAnt. We encourage you to check out our Service Agreement every time you visit SkyAnt.
4. This Agreement shall be applied from Nov 15th, 2018.
For matters not covered in this Agreement, you shall follow the announcements and relevant rules that SkyAnt update from time to time.